The Zoom-Twix is a portable electronic magnifier that comes equipped with two cameras, the Zoom-Ex and Zoom-Frog. The Zoom-Ex is a still digital scanning camera that is always at the exact position needed to create a clear image. Low vision users know exactly where to place the material to be read because they can touch and feel L-shaped edges of the stand. The Zoom-Frog is a flexible auto-focus CCTV camera that allows users to view and save magnified images of a blackboard and write under magnification.
- Portable: Weighs just two pounds and folds down like a tripod to travel in your laptop bag
- Intelligent Design: Folding black anodized aluminum support legs act as an alignment guide for material to be scanned
- Fast OCR: because you can’t afford to let anything slow you down
- Four-Tools-In-One: 1) Blackboard Autofocus CCTV camera, 2) Instant Reader, 3) Smart Magnifier, 4) Book Scanner-Reader
This item was gently used as a demo unit. Comes with Zoom-Twix product, Zoom-Office software necessary to operate both cameras, and training guide and user manual.
The Prodigi Duo is the first Personal Vision Assistant that is both a desktop and handheld magnifier, plus so much more. Use the 5″ portable HD magnifier on its own or attach it to the table-top dock and use it in conjunction with the 24″ LCD screen as a desktop unit. The Prodigi can also function as a reading machine – with just the quick press of a button you can capture the image of the document underneath and have the Prodigi read it back to you! Features include:
- The unique Personal Vision Assistant that incorporates both a table-top magnifier and a hand-held magnifier in one easy-to-use package.
- A lightweight, portable 5” HD magnifier with a touch screen, that docks right into the table-top unit.
- Touch and Tap™ controls: no X-Y table or bulky knobs to turn.
- Diamond-Edge Text™ that can be magnified as much as needed without loss of image quality.
- The ability to switch from reading documents to listening to them, with the tap of a finger.
- Store photos and documents to take with you wherever you go.
- 24-inch LCD screen.
The ONYX Deskset HD is a portable video magnifier that adapts to multiple environments and tasks for productivity at school, work, and at home. The sleek design integrates a high-definition camera and monitor to let you clearly see what you want, whether it’s across the room or at your desk. The 3-in-1 flexible camera provides document reading, distance viewing, and self-viewing modes with versatile controls.
- Self-contained and easy to carry
- Three-in-one flexible camera with distance, document, and self views:
- In distance view, even objects from across large rooms or auditoriums can be seen in sharp focus
- Document view gives you the ability to magnify items such as reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels, and craft projects
- With self view, you get a magnified true mirror image close up
- Automatically remembers your last working settings in every view
- Read what you want, where you want, with camera rotation in all three directions
- True full color plus high-contrast full color
- 22″ high definition monitor
- Rolling carrying case
The condition of this item is like new and is very gently used.
Using a single, high-quality camera and a 4.3-inch widescreen, the FarView allows you to access information around you in real time or to store images for later reference. Capture and store handouts passed around in a meeting, interesting articles in your favorite magazine or departure times at train stations. Simply point the camera towards the relevant document or board to capture the image and store it. The clarity of images displayed on the FarView screen can be adjusted to improve brightness and contrast, while a range of popular semi-colours make text reading much easier. Take the FarView everywhere you go. Use it at school, college, place of work or at home. Captured images can be shared by connecting to a PC.
- Continuous magnification
- Live view: 3X – 24X, lower magnification when lifting the unit
- Playback view: up to 14X
- 4.3-inch full color TFT widescreen display
- Adjustable document and distance viewing modes (including full color photo mode and 5 high contrast color combinations for easier reading)
- Adjustable brightness
- Adjustable contrast
- Integrated LED lighting for even illumination
- Integrated reading stand
- Tilting screen position for comfortable viewing
- Designed to move smoothly over reading materials
- Snapshot facility with audio indication sounds
- Integrated memory for storing up to 100 images
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- USB connectivity – upload captured images to the PC
- Dimensions: 15.9 x 8.1 x 3.3 cm / 6.25 x 3.2 x 1.3 in
- Weight: 290 g / 10.2 oz
This unit was used as a store demo model.
FlipperPort brings flexibility and portability together in one low vision assistive device. This self contained, battery-operated low vision assistive device offers optimal portability, ease of use and comfort. With this low vision assistive device no matter where you are you can view magnified images by simply wearing the electronic glasses and pointing the camera.
225-Degree Camera Rotation
Four (4) hour battery operated system
Distance, Intermediate and Near Viewing
Four (4) viewing modes for contrast options
Lightweight electronic glasses with built-in screens
Magnifies images on any surface – curved or straight
6 to 40x Magnification (may vary with display size)
Soft carrying case included
No connections or assembly needed
This item was gently used as a demo unit in our store.